RULES & REGULATIONS
Morning Assembly: Morning assembly is held every Wednesday 9.00 to 9.40 a.m.
College Uniform: Only on Wednesday and on important college functions.
For Boys: White Shirt, Navy Trouser, Red Turban, White Sports Shoes (in Summer), White Shirt, Black Trouser, Red Turban, Navy Blue Coat/Sweater With Tie (Blue with stripes), White Sports Shoes (In Winter).
For Girls: White Salwar Kameej, Red Dupatta, White Sports Shoes (In Summer) White Salwar Kameej, Red Dupatta, White Sports Shoes, Navy Blue Cardigan/Coat (In Winter).
House Test: As per university rules, the college will conduct two house tests in the month of Nov./ Dec. and Feb. / March. Appearance in all these tests and to obtain minimum 30 percent marks in each paper is compulsory to be eligible to appear in the final exam.
Sessional Activities: Participation of all the students in all the activities / functions organized in the college is compulsory.
Student Welfare Fund: The poor and needy students are provided financial help out of student aid fund to meet their educational expenses.
- Smoking, Drinking and taking of any type of intoxicants are forbidden in the college premises.
- Pupil - Teacher should wear simple, neat, clean and teacher like dress.
- It is moral duty of all the students to protect the college property.
- Attendance in all the college functions is compulsory.
- Fine once imposed will not be remitted.
- During the college timing, the students cannot leave their classes to attend the guests.
- The boys are not allowed to enter the girls common room.
- No relative is allowed to meet the girls without the prior permission of the principal.
- In the college the students, boys and girls are not allowed to celebrate their birthday, marriage or any other party. Defaulters will be severely dealt with.
- N.S.S. is compulsory for all the students of B.Ed.
- The text-books prescribed for study must be procured immediately after admission.
- No student will be allowed to accept any employment during the courses of training.
- Ragging is strictly banned in the college as well as in the hostel. Those who violate this rule shall be strictly dealt with.
- Bus Pass facility is available as per Punjab Govt. Rules.